About Zero Carbon Club
The Green Jumper Zero Carbon Club will help SME’s achieve and shout about a sustainable future.
The Club will help members measure and reduce their carbon footprint and provide access to policies, procedures and advice designed to help them become carbon net zero.
Via its website, newsletters, webinars, event attendance, talks, social media, and editorial the GJZCC will keep members informed, not only about the big picture of climate change, but about the small changes and innovations that can save money and help mitigate climate change.
The Club will help members :
- Customer trust
- Standing in their community
- Staff retention and the ability to attract the best staff
- Brand positioning compared to competition
- Profits through savings and increased margins and sales
- Relationships in their supply chain
- Business efficiency and sustainability
- Energy and Water usage
- Staff turnover